Search or browse analytical instruments news, case studies, technical articles and product information - includes videos, downloads and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Cameras and imaging systems
- Chemical analysis equipment
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis
- Gas analysis equipment
- Materials analysis equipmemt
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Other analytical instruments
- Particle size analysis
- Test and calibration instrumentation
Tue, 7 May 2013
Scientists from the Max Planck Institute (MPI) have developed a mass spectroscopy-based method to analyse the information exchanged by immune cells.
Fri, 24 May 2013
A billon-frames-per-second film has captured the vibrations of gold nanocrystals in stunning detail for the first time.
Anasys Instruments | Fri, 24 May 2013
A study from the University of Illinois has described the effects of nanometer-scale heating on semiconductor plasmonic microparticles.
Carl Zeiss | Fri, 24 May 2013
Carl Zeiss Microscopy has launched workshops on its scanning electron microscope (SEM) products.
Agilent Technologies | Thu, 23 May 2013
The AdvanceBio Peptide Mapping Columns perform separation, characterisation and analysis of proteins.
Integra Biosciences | Thu, 23 May 2013
The video demonstrates a SPE microplate method for reproducible, high throughput isolation of DNA-free total RNA.
- Cameras and imaging systems (69)
- Chemical analysis equipment (7)
- Chromatography (52)
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis (119)
- Detectors/sensors/probes (23)
- Gas analysis equipment (31)
- Materials analysis equipmemt (5)
- Mechanical testing equipment (39)
- Microscopy (116)
- Oscilloscopes (4)
- Other analytical instruments (66)
- Particle size analysis (38)
- Spectroscopy (66)
- Test and calibration instrumentation (1)