Search or browse analytical instruments news, case studies, technical articles and product information - includes videos, downloads and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Cameras and imaging systems
- Chemical analysis equipment
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis
- Gas analysis equipment
- Materials analysis equipmemt
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Other analytical instruments
- Particle size analysis
- Rheometry & Viscometry
- Test and calibration instrumentation
Mon, 20 Jul 2015
A team of researchers based at the University of Birmingham (UOB) is conducting research to create a proton computed tomography (CT) image that it hopes will facilitate new cancer treatment.
Mon, 13 Jul 2015
A research lab in Italy is using intravital microscopy to study virus responses.
Anton Paar Ltd | Thu, 26 Nov 2015
Building on decades of experience in laboratory refractometry, Anton Paar has launched the L-Rix 510 sensor, its first inline process refractometer.
Jeol USA | Thu, 26 Nov 2015
JEOL’s JSM-IT100 is the latest addition to its InTouchScope series of Scanning Electron Microscopes (SEM).
Hamilton | Wed, 25 Nov 2015
Hamilton has launched the Incyte capacitance sensor for viable cell density monitoring in bioprocessing, along with the Dencytee optical sensor for total cell density measurement.
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments | Fri, 20 Nov 2015
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments (SSI) has launched the Noviplex Duo Plasma Prep Card for preparing two plasma samples from a single application of blood.
- Cameras and imaging systems (70)
- Chemical analysis equipment (8)
- Chromatography (52)
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis (119)
- Detectors/sensors/probes (24)
- Gas analysis equipment (31)
- Materials analysis equipmemt (7)
- Mechanical testing equipment (39)
- Microscopy (116)
- Oscilloscopes (4)
- Other analytical instruments (66)
- Particle size analysis (40)
- Rheometry & Viscometry (2)
- Spectroscopy (67)
- Test and calibration instrumentation (1)
Eltra GmbH video article
Excellence in Elemental AnalysisFor more than 30 years ELTRA has been one of the leading manufacturers of elemental analysers.Starting with combustion analysers for carbon and sulfur determination ELTRA has extended its product range over the years with analysers for oxygen, ...
Retsch Technology GmbH video article
42781 Haan, Germany
Experts for Particle CharacterisationRetsch Technology's core competence is to combine innovative technology for particle characterisation and quality control with a maximum of operating convenience.The product line for particle characterisation covers a size range from ...