Search or browse analytical instruments news, case studies, technical articles and product information - includes videos, downloads and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Cameras and imaging systems
- Chemical analysis equipment
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis
- Gas analysis equipment
- Materials analysis equipmemt
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Other analytical instruments
- Particle size analysis
- Rheometry & Viscometry
- Test and calibration instrumentation
Wed, 1 Jul 2015 | By Robert Smith
Research body Fera Science is urging academics, research firms and small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) to claim food fraud grants worth €3 million (£2.1m).
Fri, 26 Jun 2015
Researchers at the University of Zurich have used cryo-electron microscopes to display the pores in the cell nucleus with greater precision.
Bruker Nano Analytics | Wed, 1 Jul 2015
Bruker has released the second-generation of its Inspire infrared (IR) nanocharacterisation system, which features 10-nanometer spatial resolution infrared chemical mapping in an easy-to-use, laser-safe package.
Prior Scientific | Wed, 1 Jul 2015
Prior Scientific’s Lumen 1600-LED fluorescence illumination system is designed for the most advanced fluorescent techniques, while remaining easy to use.
Too cool? download
Flir Systems | Wed, 1 Jul 2015
FLIR Systems has published the ’Cooled versus Uncooled Thermal Imaging’ technical note in Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese and Russian.
Thermo Fisher Scientific | Wed, 1 Jul 2015
Thermo Scientific’s new tool for protein digestion is designed to substantially reduce preparation times and associated errors, facilitating fast and reliable analytical results for biopharmaceutical and protein research applications.
- Cameras and imaging systems (70)
- Chemical analysis equipment (8)
- Chromatography (52)
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis (119)
- Detectors/sensors/probes (24)
- Gas analysis equipment (31)
- Materials analysis equipmemt (7)
- Mechanical testing equipment (39)
- Microscopy (116)
- Oscilloscopes (4)
- Other analytical instruments (66)
- Particle size analysis (40)
- Rheometry & Viscometry (2)
- Spectroscopy (67)
- Test and calibration instrumentation (1)
Eltra GmbH video article
Excellence in Elemental AnalysisFor more than 30 years ELTRA has been one of the leading manufacturers of elemental analysers.Starting with combustion analysers for carbon and sulfur determination ELTRA has extended its product range over the years with analysers for oxygen, ...
Retsch Technology GmbH video article
42781 Haan, Germany
Experts for Particle CharacterisationRetsch Technology's core competence is to combine innovative technology for particle characterisation and quality control with a maximum of operating convenience.The product line for particle characterisation covers a size range from ...