Search or browse analytical instruments news, case studies, technical articles and product information - includes videos, downloads and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Cameras and imaging systems
- Chemical analysis equipment
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis
- Gas analysis equipment
- Materials analysis equipmemt
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Other analytical instruments
- Particle size analysis
- Rheometry & Viscometry
- Test and calibration instrumentation
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 | By Robert Smith
The chemical fingerprinting of food samples will be key in the fight against food fraud, according to experts at a major products exhibition in the US last week.
Mon, 24 Feb 2014
Analytical technologies firm AB Sciex has announced a new method for milk and egg allergen detection in wine.
Micromeritics | Wed, 16 Apr 2014
Micromeritics’ Instrument Grant Committee has selected the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Rutgers University as its latest grant recipient.
Deep-imaging multiphoton system download
OLYMPUS EUROPA SE & CO. KG | Tue, 15 Apr 2014
Olympus has introduced its latest high-speed, high-precision deep-imaging multiphoton system FVMPE-RS.
Anton Paar Ltd | Mon, 14 Apr 2014
Anton Paar has launched the compact MCP 100 benchtop polarimeter.
Bioo Scientific | Thu, 10 Apr 2014
Bioo Scientific has launched the NovareDx EHDV Strip Test Kit, the first commercial strip test for the detection of Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease Virus (EHDV).
- Cameras and imaging systems (70)
- Chemical analysis equipment (7)
- Chromatography (52)
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis (119)
- Detectors/sensors/probes (24)
- Gas analysis equipment (31)
- Materials analysis equipmemt (7)
- Mechanical testing equipment (39)
- Microscopy (117)
- Oscilloscopes (4)
- Other analytical instruments (66)
- Particle size analysis (38)
- Rheometry & Viscometry (1)
- Spectroscopy (68)
- Test and calibration instrumentation (1)
Eltra GmbH video article
Excellence in Elemental AnalysisFor more than 30 years ELTRA has been one of the leading manufacturers of elemental analysers.Starting with combustion analysers for carbon and sulfur determination ELTRA has extended its product range over the years with analysers for oxygen, ...
Stone, United Kingdom
Bibby Scientific is a UK based company who design and manufacture four internationally recognised brands Jenway, Stuart, Techne and Electrothermal, with reputations for product quality and exceptional performance. The Jenway brand was established in 1975 ...