Search or browse analytical instruments news, case studies, technical articles and product information - includes videos, downloads and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Cameras and imaging systems
- Chemical analysis equipment
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis
- Gas analysis equipment
- Materials analysis equipmemt
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Other analytical instruments
- Particle size analysis
- Rheometry & Viscometry
- Test and calibration instrumentation
Fri, 22 Aug 2014
The effect of superradiance could be reversed to create a device capable of drawing-in light ultra-efficiently.
Fri, 8 Aug 2014
Scientists in the US have developed a brain imaging technique using lasers and carbon nanotubes.
Porvair Sciences | Tue, 26 Aug 2014
Porvair Sciences has announced a complete storage solution for HPLC fractions comprising its 2ml round deep well microplate and high integrity cap mat seals.
Metrohm | Fri, 22 Aug 2014
Metrohm Applikon analysers have been successfully implemented in all kind of industries for many years.
Micromeritics announces latest grant download
Micromeritics | Wed, 20 Aug 2014
Micromeritics’ Instrument Grant Committee has chosen the Institute for Chemical and Bioengineering at ETH Zurich, Switzerland to receive a 3Flex Surface Characterisation Analyser.
Labcell | Mon, 18 Aug 2014
Labcell has supplied an AquaLab Series 4TE water activity analyser to British Pepper & Spice to enhance the company’s quality assurance regime for pastes and sauces.
- Cameras and imaging systems (70)
- Chemical analysis equipment (7)
- Chromatography (52)
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis (119)
- Detectors/sensors/probes (24)
- Gas analysis equipment (31)
- Materials analysis equipmemt (7)
- Mechanical testing equipment (39)
- Microscopy (116)
- Oscilloscopes (4)
- Other analytical instruments (66)
- Particle size analysis (38)
- Rheometry & Viscometry (1)
- Spectroscopy (67)
- Test and calibration instrumentation (1)
Eltra GmbH video article
Excellence in Elemental AnalysisFor more than 30 years ELTRA has been one of the leading manufacturers of elemental analysers.Starting with combustion analysers for carbon and sulfur determination ELTRA has extended its product range over the years with analysers for oxygen, ...
Stone, United Kingdom
Bibby Scientific is a UK based company who design and manufacture four internationally recognised brands Jenway, Stuart, Techne and Electrothermal, with reputations for product quality and exceptional performance. The Jenway brand was established in 1975 ...