Search or browse analytical instruments news, case studies, technical articles and product information - includes videos, downloads and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Cameras and imaging systems
- Chemical analysis equipment
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis
- Gas analysis equipment
- Materials analysis equipmemt
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Other analytical instruments
- Particle size analysis
- Rheometry & Viscometry
- Test and calibration instrumentation
Thu, 2 Oct 2014
Chemical attraction is fundamental in discovering previously undetectable fingerprint marks, new research suggests.
Wed, 1 Oct 2014
Experts at Horizon Technology, Avantor Performance Materials B.V. and the University of Wisconsin-Madison, US have shown how to efficiently isolate and purify colours used in food, drug and cosmetic (FDC) products using automated solid phase extraction (SPE) and a portable spectrometer.
Hygiena International | Wed, 22 Oct 2014
Hygiena International has launched its latest test for bacteria which now includes enterobacteriaceae.
OLYMPUS EUROPA SE & CO. KG | Tue, 21 Oct 2014
Individual needs are met with multi-mode functionality, delivering full-HD live images of unprecedented quality directly to the monitor.
Peak Scientific Instruments | Tue, 14 Oct 2014
Peak Scientific will showcase its range of gas generator solutions for the gas chromatography (GC) market at Gulf Coast Conference (GCC) 2014.
Porvair Sciences | Wed, 8 Oct 2014
Porvair Sciences has appointed SPEware as its exclusive partner for supporting and servicing its UltraVap, MiniVap and UltraVap Mistral microplate sample concentration systems.
- Cameras and imaging systems (70)
- Chemical analysis equipment (8)
- Chromatography (52)
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis (119)
- Detectors/sensors/probes (24)
- Gas analysis equipment (31)
- Materials analysis equipmemt (7)
- Mechanical testing equipment (39)
- Microscopy (116)
- Oscilloscopes (4)
- Other analytical instruments (66)
- Particle size analysis (40)
- Rheometry & Viscometry (1)
- Spectroscopy (67)
- Test and calibration instrumentation (1)
Eltra GmbH video article
Excellence in Elemental AnalysisFor more than 30 years ELTRA has been one of the leading manufacturers of elemental analysers.Starting with combustion analysers for carbon and sulfur determination ELTRA has extended its product range over the years with analysers for oxygen, ...
Retsch Technology GmbH video article
42781 Haan, Germany
Experts for Particle CharacterisationRetsch Technology's core competence is to combine innovative technology for particle characterisation and quality control with a maximum of operating convenience.The product line for particle characterisation covers a size range from ...