Search or browse analytical instruments news, case studies, technical articles and product information - includes videos, downloads and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Cameras and imaging systems
- Chemical analysis equipment
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis
- Gas analysis equipment
- Materials analysis equipmemt
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Other analytical instruments
- Particle size analysis
- Rheometry & Viscometry
- Test and calibration instrumentation
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 | By Robert Smith
The chemical fingerprinting of food samples will be key in the fight against food fraud, according to experts at a major products exhibition in the US last week.
Mon, 24 Feb 2014
Analytical technologies firm AB Sciex has announced a new method for milk and egg allergen detection in wine.
Xylem Water Solutions | Thu, 24 Apr 2014
Xylem’s YSI brand is promoting the 2900M Online Monitoring and Control System, featuring the YSI Sitini Online Sampler, as an innovative solution to the online monitoring needs of bioprocess applications.
Exeter Analytical | Thu, 24 Apr 2014
Exeter Analytical Model 440 Elemental Analyser can provide precise percentage Carbon (C), Hydrogen (H) and Nitrogen (N) data on biomass samples in as little as five minutes.
Micromeritics | Wed, 16 Apr 2014
Micromeritics’ Instrument Grant Committee has selected the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Rutgers University as its latest grant recipient.
Deep-imaging multiphoton system download
OLYMPUS EUROPA SE & CO. KG | Tue, 15 Apr 2014
Olympus has introduced its latest high-speed, high-precision deep-imaging multiphoton system FVMPE-RS.
- Cameras and imaging systems (70)
- Chemical analysis equipment (7)
- Chromatography (52)
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis (119)
- Detectors/sensors/probes (24)
- Gas analysis equipment (31)
- Materials analysis equipmemt (7)
- Mechanical testing equipment (39)
- Microscopy (117)
- Oscilloscopes (4)
- Other analytical instruments (66)
- Particle size analysis (38)
- Rheometry & Viscometry (1)
- Spectroscopy (68)
- Test and calibration instrumentation (1)
Eltra GmbH video article
Excellence in Elemental AnalysisFor more than 30 years ELTRA has been one of the leading manufacturers of elemental analysers.Starting with combustion analysers for carbon and sulfur determination ELTRA has extended its product range over the years with analysers for oxygen, ...
Stone, United Kingdom
Bibby Scientific is a UK based company who design and manufacture four internationally recognised brands Jenway, Stuart, Techne and Electrothermal, with reputations for product quality and exceptional performance. The Jenway brand was established in 1975 ...