Search or browse analytical instruments news, case studies, technical articles and product information - includes videos, downloads and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Cameras and imaging systems
- Chemical analysis equipment
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis
- Gas analysis equipment
- Materials analysis equipmemt
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Other analytical instruments
- Particle size analysis
- Rheometry & Viscometry
- Test and calibration instrumentation
Thu, 2 Oct 2014
Chemical attraction is fundamental in discovering previously undetectable fingerprint marks, new research suggests.
Wed, 1 Oct 2014
Experts at Horizon Technology, Avantor Performance Materials B.V. and the University of Wisconsin-Madison, US have shown how to efficiently isolate and purify colours used in food, drug and cosmetic (FDC) products using automated solid phase extraction (SPE) and a portable spectrometer.
Beckman Coulter | Fri, 21 Nov 2014
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics has launched its next generation haemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) assay with improved performance across all of its chemistry systems.
Copley Scientific | Fri, 21 Nov 2014
Copley Scientific will be displaying smart Facemask Testing Apparatus for metered dose inhaler (MDI) testing, at Drug Delivery to the Lungs 25 (DDL 25) in Edinburgh, Scotland, next month.
FEI | Thu, 20 Nov 2014
FEI has released two application packages for its third-generation Helios NanoLab DualBeam systems, including the plasma-sourced Helios PFIB.
OLYMPUS EUROPA SE & CO. KG | Wed, 19 Nov 2014
Designed for the convenience of everyday use, and ideal under low-light conditions, the five megapixel SC50 microscope camera from Olympus is built on the latest CMOS chip technology to deliver improved speed, sensitivity and resolution.
- Cameras and imaging systems (70)
- Chemical analysis equipment (8)
- Chromatography (52)
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis (119)
- Detectors/sensors/probes (24)
- Gas analysis equipment (31)
- Materials analysis equipmemt (7)
- Mechanical testing equipment (39)
- Microscopy (116)
- Oscilloscopes (4)
- Other analytical instruments (66)
- Particle size analysis (40)
- Rheometry & Viscometry (1)
- Spectroscopy (67)
- Test and calibration instrumentation (1)
Eltra GmbH video article
Excellence in Elemental AnalysisFor more than 30 years ELTRA has been one of the leading manufacturers of elemental analysers.Starting with combustion analysers for carbon and sulfur determination ELTRA has extended its product range over the years with analysers for oxygen, ...
Retsch Technology GmbH video article
42781 Haan, Germany
Experts for Particle CharacterisationRetsch Technology's core competence is to combine innovative technology for particle characterisation and quality control with a maximum of operating convenience.The product line for particle characterisation covers a size range from ...