Search or browse analytical instruments news, case studies, technical articles and product information - includes videos, downloads and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Cameras and imaging systems
- Chemical analysis equipment
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis
- Gas analysis equipment
- Materials analysis equipmemt
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Other analytical instruments
- Particle size analysis
- Rheometry & Viscometry
- Test and calibration instrumentation
Thu, 19 Feb 2015 | By Robert Smith
The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) has today unveiled a powerful electron microscope with the ability to pinpoint the position of single atoms.
Wed, 11 Feb 2015
A team of researchers at Rutgers University, US is investigating whether common food dyes could act as optical probes to help improve the quality of food.
Basic, precision measurement download
Anton Paar Ltd | Thu, 26 Feb 2015
Refractometers from Anton Paar are providing an accurate solution to monitoring one of industry’s most widely-used chemicals.
Porvair Sciences | Thu, 26 Feb 2015
Chromatrap will be showcasing its latests developments in solid state Chromatin Immunoprecipitation technology at Biowales 2015 in Cardiff, UK from 4-5th March.
Malvern Instruments | Tue, 24 Feb 2015
The Parsum IPP-80 probe from Malvern Instruments is designed to enable inline particle size measurement for efficient process monitoring and control.
OLYMPUS EUROPA SE & CO. KG | Fri, 20 Feb 2015
Olympus has launched two configurations of the FluoView FVMPE-RS multiphoton laser scanning microscope series - a Gantry microscope frame and an inverted microscope frame.
- Cameras and imaging systems (70)
- Chemical analysis equipment (8)
- Chromatography (52)
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis (119)
- Detectors/sensors/probes (24)
- Gas analysis equipment (31)
- Materials analysis equipmemt (7)
- Mechanical testing equipment (39)
- Microscopy (116)
- Oscilloscopes (4)
- Other analytical instruments (66)
- Particle size analysis (40)
- Rheometry & Viscometry (2)
- Spectroscopy (67)
- Test and calibration instrumentation (1)
Eltra GmbH video article
Excellence in Elemental AnalysisFor more than 30 years ELTRA has been one of the leading manufacturers of elemental analysers.Starting with combustion analysers for carbon and sulfur determination ELTRA has extended its product range over the years with analysers for oxygen, ...
Retsch Technology GmbH video article
42781 Haan, Germany
Experts for Particle CharacterisationRetsch Technology's core competence is to combine innovative technology for particle characterisation and quality control with a maximum of operating convenience.The product line for particle characterisation covers a size range from ...