Search or browse analytical instruments news, case studies, technical articles and product information - includes videos, downloads and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Cameras and imaging systems
- Chemical analysis equipment
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis
- Gas analysis equipment
- Materials analysis equipmemt
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Other analytical instruments
- Particle size analysis
- Rheometry & Viscometry
- Test and calibration instrumentation
Mon, 21 Jul 2014
Understanding the secondary structure of the anaphase-promoting complex (APC/C) could lead to the development of new cancer drugs.
Wed, 16 Jul 2014 | By Robert Smith
The battle against cancer is something most people can identify with. Fortunately, researchers are continually finding new and improved ways of fighting the disease.
YSI (UK) | Thu, 31 Jul 2014
The YSI 2900 series biochemistry analyser has been increasingly used in understanding the growth and survival of cancer cells.
Bioo Scientific | Thu, 31 Jul 2014
Bioo Scientific’s NEXTflex 16S V1 – V3 Amplicon-Seq Kit is designed to simplify bacterial metagenomics studies for sequencing on the Illumina MiSeq platform.
ATR accessory for sample analysis download
Thermo Fisher Scientific | Wed, 30 Jul 2014
Thermo Scientific has launched a monolithic diamond accessory to perform high-quality attenuated total reflectance (ATR) sample analysis in laboratories that provide QA/QC, forensics, educational or analytical services.
Cecil Instruments | Tue, 29 Jul 2014
Cecil Instruments has developed analytical instruments which may be used within molecular biology, clinical chemistry, genomics, metabolomics, proteomics, screening and diagnostic marker fields.
- Cameras and imaging systems (70)
- Chemical analysis equipment (7)
- Chromatography (52)
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis (119)
- Detectors/sensors/probes (24)
- Gas analysis equipment (31)
- Materials analysis equipmemt (7)
- Mechanical testing equipment (39)
- Microscopy (116)
- Oscilloscopes (4)
- Other analytical instruments (66)
- Particle size analysis (38)
- Rheometry & Viscometry (1)
- Spectroscopy (67)
- Test and calibration instrumentation (1)
Eltra GmbH video article
Excellence in Elemental AnalysisFor more than 30 years ELTRA has been one of the leading manufacturers of elemental analysers.Starting with combustion analysers for carbon and sulfur determination ELTRA has extended its product range over the years with analysers for oxygen, ...
Stone, United Kingdom
Bibby Scientific is a UK based company who design and manufacture four internationally recognised brands Jenway, Stuart, Techne and Electrothermal, with reputations for product quality and exceptional performance. The Jenway brand was established in 1975 ...