Search or browse analytical instruments news, case studies, technical articles and product information - includes videos, downloads and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Cameras and imaging systems
- Chemical analysis equipment
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis
- Gas analysis equipment
- Materials analysis equipmemt
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Other analytical instruments
- Particle size analysis
- Test and calibration instrumentation
Tue, 11 Jun 2013
Researchers from the University of California have developed a technique that captures atomic scale reactions of a chemical.
Tue, 7 May 2013
Scientists from the Max Planck Institute (MPI) have developed a mass spectroscopy-based method to analyse the information exchanged by immune cells.
Specialised Imaging | Tue, 18 Jun 2013
The OT3 battery-driven optical trigger is designed to mobilise imaging for use with high speed cameras on proofing ranges.
Jeol USA | Tue, 18 Jun 2013
The Zoex two-dimensional gas chromatography with its ccuTOF GCV 4G high-resolution time-of-flight mass spectrometer.
FEI | Thu, 13 Jun 2013
The NanoLab 1200AT system claims to deliver results 3 times faster than lab analysis of cleaved wafers.
Freeman Technology | Thu, 13 Jun 2013
Freeman Technology will be showcasing its FT4 powder rheometer at shows across Asia this summer.
- Cameras and imaging systems (69)
- Chemical analysis equipment (7)
- Chromatography (52)
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis (119)
- Detectors/sensors/probes (23)
- Gas analysis equipment (31)
- Materials analysis equipmemt (5)
- Mechanical testing equipment (39)
- Microscopy (116)
- Oscilloscopes (4)
- Other analytical instruments (66)
- Particle size analysis (38)
- Spectroscopy (66)
- Test and calibration instrumentation (1)