Search or browse analytical instruments news, case studies, technical articles and product information - includes videos, downloads and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Cameras and imaging systems
- Chemical analysis equipment
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis
- Gas analysis equipment
- Materials analysis equipmemt
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Other analytical instruments
- Particle size analysis
- Rheometry & Viscometry
- Test and calibration instrumentation
Wed, 24 Sep 2014 | By Robert Smith
There are a number of different strategies the food analysis sector can employ to ensure it successfully detects any foul play in our food products.
Tue, 16 Sep 2014
Contamination of groundwater near US shale sites was caused by well failures rather the hydraulic fracturing (fracking) process, a new study has claimed.
Analyser aids cancer research download
YSI (UK) | Tue, 30 Sep 2014
The 2950 Analyser from YSI Life Sciences is being used by scientists researching pancreatic cancer.
Solid-state platform for ChIP download
Porvair Sciences | Tue, 30 Sep 2014
Porvair Sciences has joined forces with researchers at Swansea University to write a technical article entitled ’Chromatrap 96: a new solid-state platform for high-throughput Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP)’.
GE Healthcare | Fri, 26 Sep 2014
GE Healthcare has launched its Capto S ImpAct cation exchange chromatography medium for efficient and flexible purification of monoclonal antibodies (MAbs).
Peak Scientific Instruments | Fri, 26 Sep 2014
Peak Scientific is displaying its latest range of gas solutions to suit the Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry and Gas Chromatography market at Analytica China 2014 this week.
- Cameras and imaging systems (70)
- Chemical analysis equipment (8)
- Chromatography (52)
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis (119)
- Detectors/sensors/probes (24)
- Gas analysis equipment (31)
- Materials analysis equipmemt (7)
- Mechanical testing equipment (39)
- Microscopy (116)
- Oscilloscopes (4)
- Other analytical instruments (66)
- Particle size analysis (40)
- Rheometry & Viscometry (1)
- Spectroscopy (67)
- Test and calibration instrumentation (1)
Eltra GmbH video article
Excellence in Elemental AnalysisFor more than 30 years ELTRA has been one of the leading manufacturers of elemental analysers.Starting with combustion analysers for carbon and sulfur determination ELTRA has extended its product range over the years with analysers for oxygen, ...
Retsch Technology GmbH video article
42781 Haan, Germany
Experts for Particle CharacterisationRetsch Technology's core competence is to combine innovative technology for particle characterisation and quality control with a maximum of operating convenience.The product line for particle characterisation covers a size range from ...