Search or browse analytical instruments news, case studies, technical articles and product information - includes videos, downloads and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Cameras and imaging systems
- Chemical analysis equipment
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis
- Gas analysis equipment
- Materials analysis equipmemt
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Other analytical instruments
- Particle size analysis
- Rheometry & Viscometry
- Test and calibration instrumentation
Mon, 20 Jul 2015
A team of researchers based at the University of Birmingham (UOB) is conducting research to create a proton computed tomography (CT) image that it hopes will facilitate new cancer treatment.
Mon, 13 Jul 2015
A research lab in Italy is using intravital microscopy to study virus responses.
Hard coatings note for cutting tools download
Anton Paar Ltd | Thu, 27 Aug 2015
Anton Paar has released an application note on the high temperature tribological behaviour of advanced hard coatings for cutting tools.
Bruker Nano Analytics | Wed, 19 Aug 2015
Bruker’s latest launch is the Opterra II Multipoint Scanning Confocal Microscope, representing the next generation of quantitative live-cell microscopes.
Eltra's next generation analysers download
Eltra GmbH | Wed, 19 Aug 2015
ELTRA has premiered its new generation of ONH analysers for the determination of oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen in inorganic materials at Achema and Gifa.
Flir Systems | Wed, 19 Aug 2015
FLIR Systems’ GF320 thermal camera is a preventative maintenance tool purpose designed to spot leaks in piping, flanges and connections in offshore petrochemical operations.
- Cameras and imaging systems (70)
- Chemical analysis equipment (8)
- Chromatography (52)
- Clinical & Lifescience analysis (119)
- Detectors/sensors/probes (24)
- Gas analysis equipment (31)
- Materials analysis equipmemt (7)
- Mechanical testing equipment (39)
- Microscopy (116)
- Oscilloscopes (4)
- Other analytical instruments (66)
- Particle size analysis (40)
- Rheometry & Viscometry (2)
- Spectroscopy (67)
- Test and calibration instrumentation (1)
Eltra GmbH video article
Excellence in Elemental AnalysisFor more than 30 years ELTRA has been one of the leading manufacturers of elemental analysers.Starting with combustion analysers for carbon and sulfur determination ELTRA has extended its product range over the years with analysers for oxygen, ...
Retsch Technology GmbH video article
42781 Haan, Germany
Experts for Particle CharacterisationRetsch Technology's core competence is to combine innovative technology for particle characterisation and quality control with a maximum of operating convenience.The product line for particle characterisation covers a size range from ...