Laboratory equipment and wares
Search or browse Laboratory Equipment news, technical articles, case studies and product information and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Air Control/Ventilation equipment
- Baths and Circulators
- Cooling and refrigeration
- Evaporation equipment
- Fermentation and incubation equipment
- Gas handling
- General lab equipment
- HTS and combinatorial chemistry equipment
- Lab automation equipment and robotics
- Laboratory glassware
- Liquid handling
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-chip systems
- Microplates/microarrays and readers
- Mixing and blending
- Sample preparation
- Sampling equipment
- Separation equipment
- Storage and handling
- Washing and sterilisation equipment
- Water purification
- Weighing and balancing
- Workstations, Furniture
Wed, 29 Oct 2014
The requirement for non-contact liquid handling systems is boosting the automated sector, a Frost & Sullivan (F&S) Western European Liquid Handling Market survey has found.
Mon, 13 Oct 2014
The volume and variety of pipettes currently in use makes the protection offered by an international standard essential for the accuracy and precision of a lab’s work, says Anachem pipette service manager Craig Bush.
Anton Paar Ltd | Fri, 21 Nov 2014
Oxidation is one of the most common reasons for product degradation, Anton Paar claims. Its stability determination is a requirement for shelf-life investigations, quality control or during product development.
Porvair Sciences | Wed, 19 Nov 2014
The E-capper from Porvair Sciences produces top quality seals and minimises the risk of repetitive strain injuries (RSI) in operators tasked with sealing deep well microplates or storage tube racks with re-useable cap mats.
Bio-Rad Laboratories | Wed, 19 Nov 2014
Bio-Rad Laboratories has launched an Automated Droplet Generator for digital polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
Mettler Toledo | Wed, 19 Nov 2014
Mettler Toledo has launched a volumetric dosing algorithm for EasyMax and OptiMax synthesis workstations which allows unattended dosing combined with safe reaction temperature control.
- Air Control/Ventilation equipment (40)
- Baths and Circulators (4)
- Cooling and refrigeration (2)
- Evaporation equipment (5)
- Fermentation and incubation equipment (9)
- Gas handling (16)
- General lab equipment (122)
- Heating (3)
- HTS and combinatorial chemistry equipment (2)
- Lab automation equipment and robotics (72)
- Laboratory glassware (56)
- Liquid handling (8)
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-chip systems (20)
- Microplates/microarrays and readers (17)
- Mixing and blending (2)
- Pumps/valves/tubing (94)
- Safety (30)
- Sample preparation (12)
- Sampling equipment (23)
- Separation equipment (8)
- Washing and sterilisation equipment (25)
- Water purification (5)
- Weighing and balancing (18)
- Workstations, Furniture (2)
Work Area Ltd video article
Work Area Ltd supplies an extensive range of laboratory furniture, including chairs and stools, laboratory footrests, and a range of hazardous materials, storage cabinets for the safe and controlled storage of chemicals, poisons, acids, solvents and flammables. All of our products ...
Techne (A Bibby Scientific brand) video article