Laboratory equipment and wares
Search or browse Laboratory Equipment news, technical articles, case studies and product information and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Air Control/Ventilation equipment
- Baths and Circulators
- Cooling and refrigeration
- Evaporation equipment
- Fermentation and incubation equipment
- Gas handling
- General lab equipment
- HTS and combinatorial chemistry equipment
- Lab automation equipment and robotics
- Laboratory glassware
- Liquid handling
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-chip systems
- Microplates/microarrays and readers
- Mixing and blending
- Sample preparation
- Sampling equipment
- Separation equipment
- Storage and handling
- Washing and sterilisation equipment
- Water purification
- Weighing and balancing
- Workstations, Furniture
Wed, 26 Nov 2014 | By Robert Smith
The Quantum Technology Hubs network forms part of the government’s UK National Quantum Technologies Programme announced in Chancellor George Osborne’s Autumn Statement last year.
Tue, 25 Nov 2014
The Bristol Robotics Laboratory (BRL) is launching an initiative to encourage and support the take up of robotics technology within industry across Europe.
Amsbio | Fri, 19 Dec 2014
Amsbio has announced several products suitable for the development of an ELISA detection assay for the Ebola virus.
Integra Biosciences | Mon, 15 Dec 2014
Liquid handling firm Integra Biosciences has introduced a three position stage (TPS) for its VIAFLO 96 and VIAFLO 384 handheld benchtop pipettes.
Porvair Sciences | Mon, 15 Dec 2014
Porvair Sciences’ low profile 96-well deep well plate achieves a storage volume of 1.1ml per well in a height of just 27mm enabling more plates to be stacked or stored in a given space.
Techne (A Bibby Scientific brand) | Wed, 10 Dec 2014
Techne has launched its latest offering to assist biological laboratories tasked with heating biological or chemical laboratory samples.
- Air Control/Ventilation equipment (40)
- Baths and Circulators (4)
- Cooling and refrigeration (2)
- Evaporation equipment (5)
- Fermentation and incubation equipment (9)
- Gas handling (16)
- General lab equipment (122)
- Heating (3)
- HTS and combinatorial chemistry equipment (2)
- Lab automation equipment and robotics (72)
- Laboratory glassware (56)
- Liquid handling (8)
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-chip systems (20)
- Microplates/microarrays and readers (17)
- Mixing and blending (2)
- Pumps/valves/tubing (94)
- Safety (30)
- Sample preparation (12)
- Sampling equipment (23)
- Separation equipment (8)
- Washing and sterilisation equipment (25)
- Water purification (5)
- Weighing and balancing (18)
- Workstations, Furniture (2)
Work Area Ltd video article
Work Area Ltd supplies an extensive range of laboratory furniture, including chairs and stools, laboratory footrests, and a range of hazardous materials, storage cabinets for the safe and controlled storage of chemicals, poisons, acids, solvents and flammables. All of our products ...
Techne (A Bibby Scientific brand) video article