Laboratory equipment and wares
Search or browse Laboratory Equipment news, technical articles, case studies and product information and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Air Control/Ventilation equipment
- Baths and Circulators
- Cooling and refrigeration
- Evaporation equipment
- Fermentation and incubation equipment
- Gas handling
- General lab equipment
- HTS and combinatorial chemistry equipment
- Lab automation equipment and robotics
- Laboratory glassware
- Liquid handling
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-chip systems
- Microplates/microarrays and readers
- Mixing and blending
- Sample preparation
- Sampling equipment
- Separation equipment
- Storage and handling
- Washing and sterilisation equipment
- Water purification
- Weighing and balancing
- Workstations, Furniture
Tue, 31 Mar 2015
A quality assurance protocol based on dynamic powder testing has proven successful for identifying powder coatings that will perform well in electrostatic spraying applications, says Freeman Technology operations director Jamie Clayton.
Wed, 28 Jan 2015
InfinityQS global account executive Jack Lan discusses five ways pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers can use technology to streamline compliance and speed time to market.
Prior Scientific | Wed, 1 Jul 2015
Prior Scientific’s Lumen 1600-LED fluorescence illumination system is designed for the most advanced fluorescent techniques, while remaining easy to use.
Priorclave | Wed, 1 Jul 2015
Priorclave is extending its range of high capacity rectangular chamber sterilisers with the launch of a 850 litre model.
Anachem | Wed, 1 Jul 2015
Immersing the tip to the correct depth will improve your accuracy by up to 5%. Immersing the tip too deeply can cause too much liquid to be aspirated and create bubbles. Conversely, positioning the tip too close to the surface can aspirate air.
INTEGRA Biosciences | Wed, 24 Jun 2015
The Institut Curie, France is using Mediaclave media preparation and Mediajet automated petri dish filling systems from Integra Biosciences to prepare its petri dishes.
- Air Control/Ventilation equipment (40)
- Baths and Circulators (4)
- Cooling and refrigeration (2)
- Evaporation equipment (5)
- Fermentation and incubation equipment (9)
- Gas handling (16)
- General lab equipment (122)
- Heating (3)
- HTS and combinatorial chemistry equipment (2)
- Lab automation equipment and robotics (72)
- Laboratory glassware (56)
- Liquid handling (8)
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-chip systems (20)
- Microplates/microarrays and readers (17)
- Mixing and blending (2)
- Pumps/valves/tubing (94)
- Safety (29)
- Sample preparation (12)
- Sampling equipment (23)
- Separation equipment (8)
- Washing and sterilisation equipment (25)
- Water purification (5)
- Weighing and balancing (18)
- Workstations, Furniture (2)
Work Area Ltd video article
Work Area Ltd supplies an extensive range of laboratory furniture, including chairs and stools, laboratory footrests, and a range of hazardous materials, storage cabinets for the safe and controlled storage of chemicals, poisons, acids, solvents and flammables. All of our products ...
Techne (A Bibby Scientific brand) video article