Laboratory equipment and wares
Search or browse Laboratory Equipment news, technical articles, case studies and product information and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Air Control/Ventilation equipment
- Baths and Circulators
- Cooling and refrigeration
- Evaporation equipment
- Fermentation and incubation equipment
- Gas handling
- General lab equipment
- HTS and combinatorial chemistry equipment
- Lab automation equipment and robotics
- Laboratory glassware
- Liquid handling
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-chip systems
- Microplates/microarrays and readers
- Mixing and blending
- Sample preparation
- Sampling equipment
- Separation equipment
- Storage and handling
- Washing and sterilisation equipment
- Water purification
- Weighing and balancing
- Workstations, Furniture
Tue, 31 Mar 2015
A quality assurance protocol based on dynamic powder testing has proven successful for identifying powder coatings that will perform well in electrostatic spraying applications, says Freeman Technology operations director Jamie Clayton.
Wed, 28 Jan 2015
InfinityQS global account executive Jack Lan discusses five ways pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers can use technology to streamline compliance and speed time to market.
Cole-Parmer | Wed, 20 May 2015
Cole-Parmer will present brand technologies and products focused on fluid handling and analysis, and designed to meet laboratory challenges at ACHEMA 2015 in Frankfurt, Germany, 15–19 June.
Optimised SPE of polar compounds download
Porvair Sciences | Mon, 18 May 2015
Porvair Sciences’ range of products that enable optimised Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) of polar compounds now includes the C18 silica packed Microlute plate, vacuum manifolds, collection plates and solvent evaporators.
Linkam Scientific Instruments | Mon, 11 May 2015
Linkam Scientific Instruments has upgraded the control systems for its family of temperature stages with the launch of the LinkPad 2 touchscreen system.
Lab M | Mon, 11 May 2015
Following the recent addition of a number of products to the Lab M Listeria testing portfolio, the whole range can now be viewed in a single flyer, available on the Lab M website.
- Air Control/Ventilation equipment (40)
- Baths and Circulators (4)
- Cooling and refrigeration (2)
- Evaporation equipment (5)
- Fermentation and incubation equipment (9)
- Gas handling (16)
- General lab equipment (122)
- Heating (3)
- HTS and combinatorial chemistry equipment (2)
- Lab automation equipment and robotics (72)
- Laboratory glassware (56)
- Liquid handling (8)
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-chip systems (20)
- Microplates/microarrays and readers (17)
- Mixing and blending (2)
- Pumps/valves/tubing (94)
- Safety (30)
- Sample preparation (12)
- Sampling equipment (23)
- Separation equipment (8)
- Washing and sterilisation equipment (25)
- Water purification (5)
- Weighing and balancing (18)
- Workstations, Furniture (2)
Work Area Ltd video article
Work Area Ltd supplies an extensive range of laboratory furniture, including chairs and stools, laboratory footrests, and a range of hazardous materials, storage cabinets for the safe and controlled storage of chemicals, poisons, acids, solvents and flammables. All of our products ...
Techne (A Bibby Scientific brand) video article