Laboratory equipment and wares
Search or browse Laboratory Equipment news, technical articles, case studies and product information and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Air Control/Ventilation equipment
- Baths and Circulators
- Cooling and refrigeration
- Evaporation equipment
- Fermentation and incubation equipment
- Gas handling
- General lab equipment
- HTS and combinatorial chemistry equipment
- Lab automation equipment and robotics
- Laboratory glassware
- Liquid handling
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-chip systems
- Microplates/microarrays and readers
- Mixing and blending
- Sample preparation
- Sampling equipment
- Separation equipment
- Storage and handling
- Washing and sterilisation equipment
- Water purification
- Weighing and balancing
- Workstations, Furniture
Tue, 31 Mar 2015
A quality assurance protocol based on dynamic powder testing has proven successful for identifying powder coatings that will perform well in electrostatic spraying applications, says Freeman Technology operations director Jamie Clayton.
Wed, 28 Jan 2015
InfinityQS global account executive Jack Lan discusses five ways pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers can use technology to streamline compliance and speed time to market.
Seward | Tue, 21 Jul 2015
Seward will be highlighting new introductions for food safety sample preparation on Booth 523 at IAFP 2015.
Reliable walkaway petri dish filling download
INTEGRA Biosciences | Thu, 16 Jul 2015
Sterile dispensing is essential for successful downstream applications and to meet quality requirements in laboratories involved in culture media preparation.
Julabo GmbH | Tue, 14 Jul 2015
Julabo refrigerated and heating circulators are in use worldwide, with many different applications in pilot plants, in the process industry and in a wide variety of research laboratories.
Techne (A Bibby Scientific brand) | Tue, 14 Jul 2015
If you require a thermal cycler that delivers high performance and high throughput, while still retaining great flexibility, then look no further than the Techne Prime cycler range.
- Air Control/Ventilation equipment (40)
- Baths and Circulators (4)
- Cooling and refrigeration (2)
- Evaporation equipment (5)
- Fermentation and incubation equipment (9)
- Gas handling (16)
- General lab equipment (122)
- Heating (3)
- HTS and combinatorial chemistry equipment (2)
- Lab automation equipment and robotics (72)
- Laboratory glassware (56)
- Liquid handling (8)
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-chip systems (20)
- Microplates/microarrays and readers (17)
- Mixing and blending (2)
- Pumps/valves/tubing (94)
- Safety (29)
- Sample preparation (12)
- Sampling equipment (23)
- Separation equipment (8)
- Washing and sterilisation equipment (25)
- Water purification (5)
- Weighing and balancing (18)
- Workstations, Furniture (2)
Work Area Ltd video article
Work Area Ltd supplies an extensive range of laboratory furniture, including chairs and stools, laboratory footrests, and a range of hazardous materials, storage cabinets for the safe and controlled storage of chemicals, poisons, acids, solvents and flammables. All of our products ...
Techne (A Bibby Scientific brand) video article