Laboratory equipment and wares
Search or browse Laboratory Equipment news, technical articles, case studies and product information and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Air Control/Ventilation equipment
- Baths and Circulators
- Cooling and refrigeration
- Evaporation equipment
- Fermentation and incubation equipment
- Gas handling
- General lab equipment
- HTS and combinatorial chemistry equipment
- Lab automation equipment and robotics
- Laboratory glassware
- Liquid handling
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-chip systems
- Microplates/microarrays and readers
- Mixing and blending
- Sample preparation
- Sampling equipment
- Separation equipment
- Storage and handling
- Washing and sterilisation equipment
- Water purification
- Weighing and balancing
- Workstations, Furniture
Wed, 26 Nov 2014 | By Robert Smith
The Quantum Technology Hubs network forms part of the government’s UK National Quantum Technologies Programme announced in Chancellor George Osborne’s Autumn Statement last year.
Tue, 25 Nov 2014
The Bristol Robotics Laboratory (BRL) is launching an initiative to encourage and support the take up of robotics technology within industry across Europe.
Dolomite Microfluidics | Wed, 26 Nov 2014
The Mitos Dropix Droplet Splitting System from microfluidics specialist Dolomite is designed for the automated creation of nanolitre and picolitre droplets.
Carbolite | Tue, 25 Nov 2014
Carbolite has expanded its equipment range with the Gero series of high-temperature furnaces that provide temperatures up to 3000°C under vacuum, inert gas and reactive atmospheres.
Micronic | Mon, 24 Nov 2014
The Micronic 24-2 rack accommodates 24 3ml tissue storage tubes in an automation compatible American National Standards Institute / Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening dimensional footprint.
Anton Paar Ltd | Fri, 21 Nov 2014
Oxidation is one of the most common reasons for product degradation, Anton Paar claims. Its stability determination is a requirement for shelf-life investigations, quality control or during product development.
- Air Control/Ventilation equipment (40)
- Baths and Circulators (4)
- Cooling and refrigeration (2)
- Evaporation equipment (5)
- Fermentation and incubation equipment (9)
- Gas handling (16)
- General lab equipment (122)
- Heating (3)
- HTS and combinatorial chemistry equipment (2)
- Lab automation equipment and robotics (72)
- Laboratory glassware (56)
- Liquid handling (8)
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-chip systems (20)
- Microplates/microarrays and readers (17)
- Mixing and blending (2)
- Pumps/valves/tubing (94)
- Safety (30)
- Sample preparation (12)
- Sampling equipment (23)
- Separation equipment (8)
- Washing and sterilisation equipment (25)
- Water purification (5)
- Weighing and balancing (18)
- Workstations, Furniture (2)
Work Area Ltd video article
Work Area Ltd supplies an extensive range of laboratory furniture, including chairs and stools, laboratory footrests, and a range of hazardous materials, storage cabinets for the safe and controlled storage of chemicals, poisons, acids, solvents and flammables. All of our products ...
Techne (A Bibby Scientific brand) video article