Laboratory equipment and wares
Search or browse Laboratory Equipment news, technical articles, case studies and product information and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Air Control/Ventilation equipment
- Baths and Circulators
- Cooling and refrigeration
- Evaporation equipment
- Fermentation and incubation equipment
- Gas handling
- General lab equipment
- HTS and combinatorial chemistry equipment
- Lab automation equipment and robotics
- Laboratory glassware
- Liquid handling
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-chip systems
- Microplates/microarrays and readers
- Mixing and blending
- Sample preparation
- Sampling equipment
- Separation equipment
- Storage and handling
- Washing and sterilisation equipment
- Water purification
- Weighing and balancing
- Workstations, Furniture
Wed, 16 Jul 2014
UK-based nanoparticle manufacturer is scaling-up its production capabilities.
Wed, 11 Jun 2014
Over the next three weeks Laboratorytalk, in partnership with Thermo Fisher Scientific, will introduce an exclusive, in-depth three-part series dedicated to the issues and themes surrounding laboratory contamination.
Variable speed rotor mill download
Fritsch | Tue, 22 Jul 2014
The FRITSCH Variable Speed Rotor Mill Pulverisette 14 is designed to effectively and rapidly grind soft to medium-hard, brittle as well as fibrous samples.
Peak Scientific Instruments | Mon, 21 Jul 2014
Peak Scientific will be exhibiting its Precision range at the North America Chemical Residue Workshop’s (NACRW) national conference, at the TradeWinds Island Grand, Florida this week.
Asynt | Mon, 21 Jul 2014
Asynt has launched PressureSyn, a 125ml working volume high pressure reactor that combines performance, ease of use and operational safety for users.
TAP Biosystems | Fri, 18 Jul 2014
TAP Biosystems has launched a stainless steel version of the fill-it system, designed for safely dispensing biohazardous materials such as vaccine stocks.
- Air Control/Ventilation equipment (40)
- Baths and Circulators (3)
- Cooling and refrigeration (2)
- Evaporation equipment (5)
- Fermentation and incubation equipment (9)
- Gas handling (16)
- General lab equipment (121)
- Heating (3)
- HTS and combinatorial chemistry equipment (2)
- Lab automation equipment and robotics (72)
- Laboratory glassware (56)
- Liquid handling (8)
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-chip systems (20)
- Microplates/microarrays and readers (17)
- Mixing and blending (1)
- Pumps/valves/tubing (94)
- Safety (30)
- Sample preparation (12)
- Sampling equipment (23)
- Separation equipment (8)
- Washing and sterilisation equipment (25)
- Water purification (5)
- Weighing and balancing (18)
- Workstations, Furniture (1)
Work Area Ltd video article
Work Area Ltd supplies an extensive range of laboratory furniture, including chairs and stools, laboratory footrests, and a range of hazardous materials, storage cabinets for the safe and controlled storage of chemicals, poisons, acids, solvents and flammables. All of our products ...
Techne (A Bibby Scientific brand) video article