Laboratory equipment and wares
Search or browse Laboratory Equipment news, technical articles, case studies and product information and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Air Control/Ventilation equipment
- Baths and Circulators
- Cooling and refrigeration
- Evaporation equipment
- Fermentation and incubation equipment
- Gas handling
- General lab equipment
- HTS and combinatorial chemistry equipment
- Lab automation equipment and robotics
- Laboratory glassware
- Liquid handling
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-chip systems
- Microplates/microarrays and readers
- Mixing and blending
- Sample preparation
- Sampling equipment
- Separation equipment
- Storage and handling
- Washing and sterilisation equipment
- Water purification
- Weighing and balancing
- Workstations, Furniture
Wed, 28 Jan 2015
InfinityQS global account executive Jack Lan discusses five ways pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers can use technology to streamline compliance and speed time to market.
Mon, 19 Jan 2015
Product testing firm Intertek has reopened its Immingham Docks Laboratory after a tidal surge and widespread flooding destroyed the facility in December 2013.
Stuart (A Bibby Scientific brand) | Wed, 28 Jan 2015
Laboratory equipment firm Stuart has enhanced its Tube Roller range to include features for sample mixing, incorporating detachable roller tubes and removable side panels.
Fritsch | Tue, 27 Jan 2015
The PULVERISETTE cutting mills from Fritsch are designed to provide optimal size-reduction with minimal cleaning effort.
Porvair Sciences | Tue, 27 Jan 2015
The MiniVap blowdown evaporator from Porvair Sciences takes minutes to remove volatile organic solvents from 96-well microplates.
Priorclave | Mon, 26 Jan 2015
Priorclave C40 vacuum benchtop autoclaves are designed for laboratories implementing higher levels of prevention of cross contamination and spread of infection.
- Air Control/Ventilation equipment (40)
- Baths and Circulators (4)
- Cooling and refrigeration (2)
- Evaporation equipment (5)
- Fermentation and incubation equipment (9)
- Gas handling (16)
- General lab equipment (122)
- Heating (3)
- HTS and combinatorial chemistry equipment (2)
- Lab automation equipment and robotics (72)
- Laboratory glassware (56)
- Liquid handling (8)
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-chip systems (20)
- Microplates/microarrays and readers (17)
- Mixing and blending (2)
- Pumps/valves/tubing (94)
- Safety (30)
- Sample preparation (12)
- Sampling equipment (23)
- Separation equipment (8)
- Washing and sterilisation equipment (25)
- Water purification (5)
- Weighing and balancing (18)
- Workstations, Furniture (2)
Work Area Ltd video article
Work Area Ltd supplies an extensive range of laboratory furniture, including chairs and stools, laboratory footrests, and a range of hazardous materials, storage cabinets for the safe and controlled storage of chemicals, poisons, acids, solvents and flammables. All of our products ...
Techne (A Bibby Scientific brand) video article