Laboratory equipment and wares
Search or browse Laboratory Equipment news, technical articles, case studies and product information and a comprehensive supplier directory.
Product & Service Resources
- Air Control/Ventilation equipment
- Baths and Circulators
- Cooling and refrigeration
- Evaporation equipment
- Fermentation and incubation equipment
- Gas handling
- General lab equipment
- HTS and combinatorial chemistry equipment
- Lab automation equipment and robotics
- Laboratory glassware
- Liquid handling
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-chip systems
- Microplates/microarrays and readers
- Mixing and blending
- Sample preparation
- Sampling equipment
- Separation equipment
- Storage and handling
- Washing and sterilisation equipment
- Water purification
- Weighing and balancing
- Workstations, Furniture
Tue, 31 Mar 2015
A quality assurance protocol based on dynamic powder testing has proven successful for identifying powder coatings that will perform well in electrostatic spraying applications, says Freeman Technology operations director Jamie Clayton.
Wed, 28 Jan 2015
InfinityQS global account executive Jack Lan discusses five ways pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers can use technology to streamline compliance and speed time to market.
Two heads are better than one download
Porvair Sciences | Thu, 26 Nov 2015
Porvair Sciences launched the MiniVap Gemini - an entry-level product designed to remove the solvent from two microplates simultaneously.
CILS Computer Imprintable Label Systems | Thu, 26 Nov 2015
The CILS Removable label range is now available in any shape, size or design.
Cleaver Scientific | Thu, 26 Nov 2015
The CleanView range of UV Sterilisation Cabinets from Cleaver Scientific provides a sterile contained environment for the preparation and manipulation of sensitive biological samples.
INTEGRA Biosciences | Wed, 25 Nov 2015
Integra has released a short video introducing and explaining the unique features and benefits of its Multichannel Pipette Reagent Reservoirs.
- Air Control/Ventilation equipment (40)
- Baths and Circulators (4)
- Cooling and refrigeration (2)
- Evaporation equipment (5)
- Fermentation and incubation equipment (9)
- Gas handling (16)
- General lab equipment (122)
- Heating (3)
- HTS and combinatorial chemistry equipment (2)
- Lab automation equipment and robotics (72)
- Laboratory glassware (56)
- Liquid handling (8)
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-chip systems (20)
- Microplates/microarrays and readers (17)
- Mixing and blending (2)
- Pumps/valves/tubing (94)
- Safety (29)
- Sample preparation (12)
- Sampling equipment (23)
- Separation equipment (8)
- Washing and sterilisation equipment (25)
- Water purification (5)
- Weighing and balancing (18)
- Workstations, Furniture (2)
Work Area Ltd video article
Work Area Ltd supplies an extensive range of laboratory furniture, including chairs and stools, laboratory footrests, and a range of hazardous materials, storage cabinets for the safe and controlled storage of chemicals, poisons, acids, solvents and flammables. All of our products ...
Techne (A Bibby Scientific brand) video article