You can choose from our package plans below
If you don't see a plan that suits your requirements we will build a customised plan for you from any of the site features.
|Article publication||Max 6 pa||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Images||1 per article||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Weblinks on articles|
|Downloads - attach specs, brochures to articles|
|Video Content||Maximum 3||Maximum 6||Unlimited|
|Sales Lead Service|
|Add banners on own articles|
|MPU on own articles|
|Banners on additional pages||100 pages||100 pages||500 pages|
|Contact directory Basic company details|
|Targeted search advertising||£50 per keyword, per month|
|Featured result (by category)||£100 per section, per month|
|Newsletter entries||£400 per insertion|
|Bespoke newsletter E-blast||£2,500 per html newsletter|
|Video hosting||£99 per video/pa|
|Newsletter banners/MPU/Video link||£500 per newsletter|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What package is best for me?
- 1. What is the difference between the package options? All packages offer some basic free features and benefits, but the main difference between the packages is the amount of visibility you get. The more visibility you have, the more response you will get
- 2. I want to know more about the various features It's important that you understand the features and benefits so we'll explain them in detail. Call +44 (0)1442 200650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3. Can you help me select the option that's best for me? Actually, we prefer to help you select the best package for your needs - just tell us about your marketing objectives and we will help you choose the best option.
- Q. Do you have an overview of Laboratorytalk and the various features
- Q. Laboratorytalk has a lot of features, how do I make the most of them?
- We understand that your time is valuable, so we are on hand at all times to help you make the most of your subscription. This starts with an initial discussion about your business and objectives from which we build a support program. Obviously the amount of support activity you will need depends on your package level - you can chose to manage your own activity using the comprehensive account tools, or we can manage the whole thing for you – there is no additional cost for this service.
- Q. Who uses Laboratorytalk?
Laboratorytalk is a news and information website aimed at laboratory scientists throughout the world. Our goal is to provide the most comprehensive resource for everything from the latest products and research solutions, to white papers, application notes and case studies.
Whether it’s through discovering new technologies or understanding an existing technique, we help our readers find that elusive solution for R&D and analysis projects.
- Laboratorytalk is a news and information website aimed at laboratory scientists throughout the world. Our goal is to provide the most comprehensive resource for everything from the latest products and research solutions, to white papers, application notes and case studies.
- Q. How do I get my content on Laboratorytalk?
- 1. Is it FREE to send content to you? Basic content is free. If you have relevant information we want to publish it. Before you send us any content you first need to register by filling out the form here http://www.laboratorytalk.com/get-listed/
- 2. What type of content can I send in? You can send new product information, case studies, white papers – in fact anything about your products and services that will be useful to users of laboratory equipment and services
- 3. How will my content be displayed? Depending on your package level your articles may include downloads, supporting video, links to your website and advertising banners. The Basic free article package allows you to include an image with the article but you don’t get the additional freatures.
- Q. As a company, we don't generate a lot of PR and content, can you help?
- Can you create content for us? Absolutely! We can produce content from product notes, brochures and any information you give us and in any format. Depending on your package level, volume requirement and the nature of the article there may be an additional cost for content production.
- If you write articles for us, can we reproduce this material on other sites? Not normally. If you need help with content creation for your own site, or other third party sites, you may be interested in our separate content and SEO management service LabFace. This service provides content production and support for your own website – more details here
- Q. What are the key benefits of sending in content to Laboratorytalk
- More content means more visibility. We make it very easy for visitors to find your content and this means greater exposure to your product articles, applications stories and any other pages. Our packages will also give visitors and easy route to your website, enquiry form, or download and there are tailored packages for every budget. We also offer a content creation service so we are always on hand to provide uniquely written content if you need it.
- Q. Will Laboratorytalk generate sales leads for my business?
- Yes, as long as you have the Bronze package or above, our lead generation service delivers qualified sales leads from the Laboratorytalk community. We make it easy for buyers to contact you by providing a simple and efficient path to find out more about your products and services, generating a steady stream of interest throughout the year. We’ll work with you to generate response from the material you already have. You can also engage our team of professional writers to produce content for you.
- Q. Can people click through to my website from Laboratorytalk?
- Yes, as long as you have the Bronze package or above you can include links back to targeted landing pages from your articles. You can include up to three individual links from each of your articles and these can be different on each article.
- Q. How can I reach visitors and users of Laboratorytalk services?
- There are a number of ways to do this on the website and via our email newsletter. You’ll notice that we have a variety of packages to suit any budget and the bronze package is a good starting point. If you want to add banners, video and more email newsletter entries to our opt-in subscribers, then we have other packages to suit. Whatever your requirements, we are here to help and advise. Just ask if you’d like to set up a face-to-face meeting or online presentation.
- Q. Can I show our videos on your site?
1. What are the requirements for showing video on Laboratorytalk?
We can host your videos on our server or stream from your YouTube channel (or any other streaming service) we can accept most file formats.
Note: video is included in the Silver and above packages and charged separately for Bronze and basic level subscribers.
- 2. Can you produce video material for us? Yes, please refer to our LabFace service here
- 1. What are the requirements for showing video on Laboratorytalk? We can host your videos on our server or stream from your YouTube channel (or any other streaming service) we can accept most file formats.
- Q. How is my content found on Laboratorytalk?
- Visitors use category lists, supplier classifications and both external and internal search methods to find your content on Laboratorytalk. We also link to your pages from other related sections of the site including the home page, so there really is a great incentive to send content to us. If you struggle to create content then why not let us do it for you. This is part of the LabFace service and is tailored to meet your marketing objectives.