Improved range of instrument power protection systems
Precision Power International (PPI)
The LPR Series Instrument Power Protection Systems (IPPS) feature local monitoring capabilities.
The systems offer a lower cost power protection monitoring alternative to PPI’s standard LPS Smart Monitoring and Reporting Systems.
The LPR Series enables communications between the IPPS and the protected load, which might be an instrumentation system or stand-alone laboratory asset, and a local computer.
- A local interface cable and software to allow real-time monitoring of the IPPS, as well as shut-down signaling capability of the equipment being protected,
- The LPR Series software supports the most common operating systems (Novell, UNIX,VMS, Windows LINUX)
- A modular and layered architecture that works for all degrees of network complexity, such as stand-alone, multi-vendor networks, and large managed networks
- An emergency shutdown capability to power down the IPPS in the event of a catastrophic laboratory condition
- Easily upgraded to include the expanded LPS Series Global Smart Monitoring and Reporting capability
The addition of the SNMP protocol, including an interface card and software, allows the upgraded IPPS to communicate via a local LAN and/or the Internet connection for global monitoring, communication, command and control.
Whether on a local level (LPR Series) or a global level (LPS Series), the PPI Monitoring and Reporting technology assures constant monitoring and reporting of electrical power, providing the basis for operational, fiscal, and environmental management of all laboratory critical utilities.
The SIL 2-Rated SRM safety relay module claims to provide an easy way to add alarm contacts to safety processes.
The BB9 module can monitor and control up to nine Alicat Scientific devices from a single computer.
The MEDIACLAVE 10/30 systems have been upgraded to support strict process documentation.
Teknomek has launched a flat screen computer console that offers protection from water, dust, other particles and liquids.
The Bioer LifeTouch 96-well gradient thermal cycler now features a clear, 6.5” full colour, touchscreen menu and display.