AnaSpec highlights Beta-Amyloid (1-40) peptides
Anaspec is offering a large collection of ß-Amyloid (1-40) peptides including native sequences and dye labeled sequences.
ß-Amyloid (1-40) together with ß-Amyloid (1-42) are two major C-terminal variants of the Aß protein constituting the majority of Aßs, with Ab (1-42) being more neurotoxic. These undergo post-secretory aggregation and deposition in the Alzheimer’s diseased brain.
AnaSpec, EGT Group supplies of a large collection of ß-Amyloid (1-40) peptides, including:
• Native sequences – human and mouse/rat sequences (unless otherwise specified,
sequences are human in origin)
• Single or multiple amino acid substitution sequences, e.g. S26C
• Biotin labeled sequences – N or C terminally labeled, with or without linker
• Dye labeled sequences – HiLyte Fluor™ or classic dye labeled
• ClearPoint™ heavy-isotope labeled sequences
• Shorter sequences that end on the 40th amino acid and analog
• HFIP treated ß-Amyloid (1-40)