YSI Life Sciences (UK)
YSI Life Sciences (UK) is a distribution company specialising in the sale and service of sensor technology instruments from the YSI Life Sciences product range, for use in a wide range of clinical and analytical laboratory applications.
• Diabetes research, testing for glucose
• Neo-natal screening, testing for glucose and bilirubin
• Blood glucose or lactate monitor development
• Biotech process monitoring, analysis for glucose, sucrose, lactate, glutamine, glutamate, ammonium, potassium and others
• Pharmaceutical research and manufacture
• Food & Beverage, Quality assurance and Processing, testing for % brix, sugars, lactate, choline
• Sports science, Human performance evaluation, monitoring lactate levels
• Biofuel research, Renewable energy sources, rapid testing for xylose, glucose, methanol and ethanol
- YSI Life Sciences (UK) Xylem Longfield Road Tunbridge Wells TN2 3EY UK
- +44 1892 500400
YSI has produced an application note describing the use of its Biochemistry Analyser to measure l-lactate and ethanol in tomato-based products.
A study in the potential of online bioprocess monitoring featuring the use of a YSI Analyser and Flowmatics Seg-Flow
YSI launches application note series download
YSI Life Sciences has introduced a new Application Note Series, to cover YSI 2900 biochemistry applications in each of its market segments.
In collaboration with the National Renewable Energy Laboratory, US, YSI Life Sciences has carried out an evaluation on the comparability of a YSI biochemistry analyser and HPLC analytical methods for glucose and xylose monitoring of acid hydrolysed corn stover fermentation.
The 2900 from YSI has been launched with additional data flexibility for in-house quality assurance in fields such as the monitoring of sucrose and glucose levels by potato growers.