YSI (UK) Limited, a subsidiary of YSI Incorporated, is a distribution company specialising in the sale and service of sensor technology instruments from the YSI Life Sciences product range, for use in a wide range of clinical and analytical laboratory applications. We are also distributors for Reichert Analytical Instruments.
• Diabetes research, testing for glucose
• Neo-natal screening, testing for glucose and bilirubin
• Blood glucose or lactate monitor development
• Biotech process monitoring, analysis for glucose, sucrose, lactate, glutamine, glutamate, ammonium, potassium and others
• Pharmaceutical research and manufacture
• Food & Beverage, Quality assurance and Processing, testing for % brix, sugars, lactate, choline
• Sports science, Human performance evaluation, monitoring lactate levels
• Biofuel research, Renewable energy sources, rapid testing for xylose, glucose, methanol and ethanol
- YSI (UK) 119 Fleet Road Fleet Hampshire GU51 3PD UK
- 01252 819844
Lactate in the livestock industry download
Research conducted at the University of Pretoria has tested for lactate to determine the processes of converting grass into silage and probiotics.
Measuring sugar molasses download
YSI details how its analyser can be used to measure dextrose and sucrose content in sugar molasses.
The YSI 2900 biochemistry analyser boasts anti-clogging, integrated auto sampler and flexible connectivity.
The YSI 2900 enables precise measurement of the choline present during processing operations.
The 2950 Analyser helps ensure maximum tomato flavour by detecting early signs of contamination.