YSI (UK) Limited, a subsidiary of YSI Incorporated, is a distribution company specialising in the sale and service of sensor technology instruments from the YSI Life Sciences product range, for use in a wide range of clinical and analytical laboratory applications. We are also distributors for Reichert Analytical Instruments.
• Diabetes research, testing for glucose
• Neo-natal screening, testing for glucose and bilirubin
• Blood glucose or lactate monitor development
• Biotech process monitoring, analysis for glucose, sucrose, lactate, glutamine, glutamate, ammonium, potassium and others
• Pharmaceutical research and manufacture
• Food & Beverage, Quality assurance and Processing, testing for % brix, sugars, lactate, choline
• Sports science, Human performance evaluation, monitoring lactate levels
• Biofuel research, Renewable energy sources, rapid testing for xylose, glucose, methanol and ethanol
- YSI (UK) 119 Fleet Road Fleet Hampshire GU51 3PD UK
- 01252 819844
Life sciences firm YSI is using its 2900 series biochemistry analyser to help researchers develop anti-cancer treatments such as glutamine inhibitor drugs.
The Industrial Biotechnology Innovation Centre (IBioIC) is launching its first annual conference on the 22nd January.
Analyser aids cancer research download
The 2950 Analyser from YSI Life Sciences is being used by scientists researching pancreatic cancer.
The YSI 2900 series biochemistry analyser has been increasingly used in understanding the growth and survival of cancer cells.
Sugar-free testing tool download
The 2900 series analyser from YSI is ideal for the sugar content analysis of food products.