YSI (UK) Limited, a subsidiary of YSI Incorporated, is a distribution company specialising in the sale and service of sensor technology instruments from the YSI Life Sciences product range, for use in a wide range of clinical and analytical laboratory applications. We are also distributors for Reichert Analytical Instruments.
• Diabetes research, testing for glucose
• Neo-natal screening, testing for glucose and bilirubin
• Blood glucose or lactate monitor development
• Biotech process monitoring, analysis for glucose, sucrose, lactate, glutamine, glutamate, ammonium, potassium and others
• Pharmaceutical research and manufacture
• Food & Beverage, Quality assurance and Processing, testing for % brix, sugars, lactate, choline
• Sports science, Human performance evaluation, monitoring lactate levels
• Biofuel research, Renewable energy sources, rapid testing for xylose, glucose, methanol and ethanol
- YSI (UK) 119 Fleet Road Fleet Hampshire GU51 3PD UK
- 01252 819844
The YSI 2900 series biochemistry analyser has been increasingly used in understanding the growth and survival of cancer cells.
Sugar-free testing tool download
The 2900 series analyser from YSI is ideal for the sugar content analysis of food products.
Cancer research aided by YSI kit download
The YSI Life Sciences 2950 analyser is used to help fight cancer.
Big in beer fermentation download
The YSI 2900 Analyser is a useful tool for the measurement of ethanol levels in beer.
YSI unveils product selection guide download
Following the recent launch of the YSI 2900M Sitini Online Monitoring & Control System, YSI Life Sciences has released a product selection guide.