YSI (UK) Limited, a subsidiary of YSI Incorporated, is a distribution company specialising in the sale and service of sensor technology instruments from the YSI Life Sciences product range, for use in a wide range of clinical and analytical laboratory applications. We are also distributors for Reichert Analytical Instruments.
• Diabetes research, testing for glucose
• Neo-natal screening, testing for glucose and bilirubin
• Blood glucose or lactate monitor development
• Biotech process monitoring, analysis for glucose, sucrose, lactate, glutamine, glutamate, ammonium, potassium and others
• Pharmaceutical research and manufacture
• Food & Beverage, Quality assurance and Processing, testing for % brix, sugars, lactate, choline
• Sports science, Human performance evaluation, monitoring lactate levels
• Biofuel research, Renewable energy sources, rapid testing for xylose, glucose, methanol and ethanol
- YSI (UK) 119 Fleet Road Fleet Hampshire GU51 3PD UK
- 01252 819844
YSI announces 2900M launch download
The YSI 2900M Online Monitoring & Control System was launched at Pittcon in Chicago last month.
YSI to exhibit analysers at Arablab download
YSI Life Sciences will be exhibiting its latest 2900 Series of Biochemistry Analysers at the 2014 Arablab Expo in Dubai form the 17th - 20th March.
YSI represented at Laborama download
YSI Life Sciences will be represented at the LABORAMA Expo in Brussels by Ankersmid M & C, YSI Life Sciences dealer for Belgium.
YSI analysers are being used to carry out quality assurance tests on honey during the processing stage.
Testing the milk download
An YSI Biochemistry Analyser has been used to determine lactose, sucrose and dextrose in dairy products.