YSI (UK) Limited, a subsidiary of YSI Incorporated, is a distribution company specialising in the sale and service of sensor technology instruments from the YSI Life Sciences product range, for use in a wide range of clinical and analytical laboratory applications. We are also distributors for Reichert Analytical Instruments.
• Diabetes research, testing for glucose
• Neo-natal screening, testing for glucose and bilirubin
• Blood glucose or lactate monitor development
• Biotech process monitoring, analysis for glucose, sucrose, lactate, glutamine, glutamate, ammonium, potassium and others
• Pharmaceutical research and manufacture
• Food & Beverage, Quality assurance and Processing, testing for % brix, sugars, lactate, choline
• Sports science, Human performance evaluation, monitoring lactate levels
• Biofuel research, Renewable energy sources, rapid testing for xylose, glucose, methanol and ethanol
- YSI (UK) 119 Fleet Road Fleet Hampshire GU51 3PD UK
- 01252 819844
Testing the milk download
An YSI Biochemistry Analyser has been used to determine lactose, sucrose and dextrose in dairy products.
L-Lactate in cooked meats download
YSI Life Science Analysers can be used to measure L-Lactate concentrations in complex matrices, such as lunch meats.
The YSI 2900 Analyser has been used in various applications to carry out critical measurements within food processing plants.
YSI Life Sciences will be showcasing its 2900 and 2950 biochemistry analyser range at the event in November 2013.
Lactate in the livestock industry download
Research conducted at the University of Pretoria has tested for lactate to determine the processes of converting grass into silage and probiotics.